Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My sweet boy...


Three?! Really, you're already three? How can that be? Could you please just stop right now? I absolutely, whole-heartedly am in love with you. You are the sweetest, snuggliest boy I have and probably will ever know. I love that you "love me more". Even though I know it hurts Daddy's feelings, I love that you still want to spend all your time with me. I love that you have to constantly be hugging or kissing me. I even love your puppy kisses. I love that you "need" me so much. I am truly afraid that our love affair is about to end and I so hope that is will not. You assured me last week that you will always snuggle me, even when you grow up. Although I know that won't be the case, I will treasure that you said it as I will treasure this time I have with you. I love you my sweet, sweet boy. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment