January 23 was the date. A Facebook page was even created to let everyone know. I got a group together from KC to come back and watch. It was going to be a party! I felt like I was back in high school. I was so excited!
Steve headed back on Friday, but I had to work. So Saturday, the girls (with a couple husbands in tow) loaded up and headed to Marceline. Becky was the only one of the group to have ever come back with me. It was going to be an experience, to say the least! We had a great "road trip" with many beverages consumed. We got to town, dropped stuff off at the Klingsmith house and got ready to rock out.
There were so many people there, I couldn't believe it. People I hadn't seen in ages. Favorite friends that I don't get to see often or enough. I made new friends and had a most AWESOME time!
The boys rocked the house!
People were dancing & singing along.
This guy really got into the show
So did Nat on her air bass!
I prefer this bass player though. Isn't he HOT!?!
Thanks Deepwood for giving me another night to remember - You ROCK!

No comments:
Post a Comment