Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter blahs...

...yes, I've got them. I don't know if it's the weather - cold, foggy, muddy, melty, dirty snow - or what. I'm not sure when the last time the sun was actually out, but I think they are on to something with the need for sunlight Vitamin D. I feel like a slug - slow, clumsy & even a bit slimy. I can't even keep up on the house. All I want to do is climb into bed and sleep. But since I can't do that, I just sit here on the couch, watching TV and messing on the laptop. All the while, knowing I need to be getting up, getting things done, getting active. I know if I got up and got moving that I would get more motivated, but I just don't even have enough motivation or energy to get up. I find myself procrastinating about everything. In fact, I really don't even have the motivation to finish this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment