Monday, February 15, 2010
He's Four!
Once upon a time there was a beautiful baby boy. He started growing and growing and growing way too fast. One day his Mommy turned around and he wasn't a baby anymore. He was walking and talking and running way too fast. Next thing she knew, he wasn't a toddler anymore. He was climbing and playing and learning way too fast. She turned around again and he was four! Four?! That is a big boy! Almost time to go to school! "Wait a minute", she thought, she said, she shouted! Slow DOWN - Please! I'm not ready for you to grow up. I need you to stay little, just a little bit longer. I need to savor your sweet, sweet kisses. I need to snuggle you a little more, a little longer, a little tighter because I know that the next time I turn around you are going to be all grown up. Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet boy. Your Mommy loves you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment