Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine

My funny Valentine...You make me laugh with your funny songs and stories and little girl giggles.

My silly Valentine...You make me smile with your goofiness and crazy seven year old smile.

My sensitive Valentine...You make my heart break when your feelings are so easily hurt.

My sweet Valentine...You make my heart swell when you realize someone else is hurting and you try your best to comfort and heal.

My clever Valentine...You amaze me with your knowledge and skill of things I've never even taught you.

My brainy Valentine...You make me so proud of how hard you've worked to improve your reading and math.

My beautiful Valentine...You were the best Valentine gift I've ever received. You were the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen. You are beautiful inside and out and I love you more than you will ever know.



Happy 7th Birthday my Valentine - I Love you -- Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment