Thursday, March 31, 2011

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter!

Around here, that's all we talk about, watch, play, dream. Brett is obsessed! Over spring break, ABCFamily had the first 5 movies on. I DVR'd them so he could watch. Of course, I thought we would watch them once or twice. I was so very wrong. We have watched them all (all 5 of them) at least 4 times. We have to watch at least one every day. At this point, I'm thinking I should just go buy the ones we don't already own or I'll never have enough DVR space again.

We now own a LEGO Harry Potter Quidditch set - bought with his own birthday money. So we play that while watching Harry Potter.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I love Harry Potter. Love the books. Love the movies. Love the imagination and creativity it took to create this wonderful world of Wizards & Hogwarts. And I love that I get to share it with my little Harry.


My only concern came today when he told me (in complete seriousness), "Mommy, I need a new wand - a REAL one - so I can do real spells and make things float and stuff." Will he be crushed when he figures out that's not possible?

1 comment:

  1. He's one of the most adorable Harry Potter's ever!

    ReplyDelete