Spring Break officially started yesterday. This is what we woke up to
SNOW!?! Are you kidding me? It was just 65 degrees yesterday. This was not the way we planned to spend our break.
So we did some spring cleaning instead. Look how excited they are about it
We started with this
Kate & I got started on her room. Brett was supposed to be starting on his. He decided to do this instead.
Then he would go to his room & bring back all the things he was playing with. I told him if he was going to do exactly what I told him not to do to quit doing it right in front of me. So he went to his room & shut the door - so I couldn't see. Thanks.
Things were going slowly, but when Katelyn realized her friend didn't get to come over to spend the night until we were done, things picked right up. We finished her room about 3:30, just in time to go get her friend. Here is our finished project.
So while we were working hard on her room, this is what Brett did to his.
More stuff drug out and spread all over the floor - thanks again, Brett.
So by the time I got all of his done, it was bedtime. I had to take after pictures this morning because I was beat!
The best part of all this cleaning was the piles, boxes and bags of give away stuff I collected.
Whew! Now to get this to goodwill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you go!! that is awesome! i've been doing to same! mostly closets and drawers! 5 bags of stuff gone so far!
ReplyDelete