Isn't it beautiful!? I just love it!! I now have to decide where to hang it - for all to see or mostly for me? I think in my room for me to see every day will be the decision. After the breakfast was eaten and "family hugs" were shared, they asked, "now can we go play?" I had to smile and say "of course". I then got up and did all my "mom" stuff. Some people might say, "but it was Mother's Day, why didn't you take it off?" But after all the love I got, I really didn't mind. Maybe it just reminded me of a saying I've seen about how you should be thankful for your messes - if you have dirty dishes, it means you have food to eat; dirty laundry, you have clothes to wear; etc. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I curse it all, but today wasn't one of those. Today, I was just thankful for these blessings that call me Mommy.
Aren't they just the sweetest?

No comments:
Post a Comment