Friday, December 11, 2009
My Last Day...
Today was the day. My last day of clinicals. I am somewhat relieved to have less going on, but I'm also a little sad. I really enjoyed it. I learned as much from them as I think they learned from me. It reminded me of where I was and how far I've come. I still haven't heard if they'll keep me around for next semester. I hope so. I don't think it is looking so good since they haven't told me anything yet. I guess what's meant to be will be. But I'm still saying a little prayer that they will want me around. It has saved us this fall while Steve wasn't working. I've actually made a dent in that pile of debt - something I was beginning to think would never happen. So if they don't ask me back - Thanks JCCC. It was great. I'm sure I got more out of it than you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment