Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Christmas House

Taking from my friend Sara's blog, I'm going to do a little showing off - of my house that is. I love Christmas. I love everything about Christmas. I especially love to decorate for Christmas. So here's what I've done this year. I hope you like it - I really do!


The outside from the road - makes me smile everytime I drove home at night.



The front side



Front porch and big picture window




Little side garden & deck with my newest outdoor addition - the trio of trees




Our tree, mantle and skater village




Christmas card garland




I've never had a nativity scene. Just fell in love with this one when I saw it!





Oh yes, when you have a wall waiting for a window, what better way to cover it than with holiday kid art!



Spiffs it right up, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment