This is how Brett walked into the room today.
He was ready to play a new game. It had something to do with puppies - because everything has to do with dogs & puppies right now - and a job to do. Probably something to do with rescuing or saving or spying on someone. I'm not really sure. I wasn't really paying attention to the rules while he was telling them. Not because I wasn't interested, but because they will change about 2 minutes into the playing. This one lasted about 3 minutes.
Then he decided to give Maizy some treats.
I'm not sure she was feeling very safe with the treat game.
So, soon that switched too. He added skates.
Hockey. He used the dog treats as pucks. He even asked me, "Do you know why I have this helmet on? So if I fall, I won't hurt my head."
About a minute & a half later, I heard the thud.
"I'm alright!" Yep, just another typical Thursday at the White house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete