Thursday, January 20, 2011

She'd kill me if she knew

I promised I wouldn't post it on Facebook, but I got it on video. I tried to load it on here, but it wouldn't work. I guess I'll have to describe it.

She was putting on a routine. A show, she called it. Here's how it went.

Hair by Kate. Three pony tails - two on the side & one in the back (because she couldn't get it all up in the 2). A red hair tie on one side, a blue on the other & purple in back because red & blue make purple. She's so logical.

Music by Kate. It was a recorded song from the keyboard. A funky beat with words she threw in.

Choreography by Kate. There were some dance moves. Some cheerleading moves. Even a little Egyptian walking.

Perfect entertainment for a snow day. It doesn't get much better.

It was just Kate, being Kate.

Edit: Thank you Sara for the "how to" post the video! Here it is - sorry it's sideways. Still don't know how to fix that. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment